Pendulums have been used for thousands of years for answering questions that we are unsure of the answer too. Inner guidance, if you will.
The pendulum is guided by our inner Spirit, the Universe, Source Energy whatever you choose to call it. You simply ask the pendulum a question. First, you ask what is a "yes" and what is a "no" answer, it will move to each in a different way. Then, ask a question, it's as simple as that. :)
This beauty represents the seven energy channels in our bodies or the Charkas.
Chakras represent each of the centers of spiritual power in the human body, usually considered to be seven in number.
1.Crown Chakra- The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
2. Third Eye Chakra - Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
3. Throat Chakra- Our ability to communicate.
4.Heart Chakra- Our ability to love.
5. Solar Plexus Chakra - Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
6. Sacral Chakra - Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
7. Root Chakra - Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.